You have selected the FREE Lifetime Membership membership level.
- YourCenterSuccess quarterly newsletter. This newsletter, published electronically on a quarterly basis, features success stories and great tips from centers around the world.
- Boys & Girls Common Skills Booklets. This set of eight booklets, age birth to 8 years old, list common skills children should typically attain by that age. They list the skills, followed by several examples of how that skill could be identified. They are colorful and written at a middle school reading level. Use them in your center as a checklist for staff. Copy them and send them home to parents to use as a sample of activities parents can do with their children. These booklets can help all of your children to be learning ready. Written by Dr. Susan Gove, Ph.D., CEO of Your Center Success. *Previously featured on Sesame Street’s website!
- Tuesday Tip: Every Tuesday, you will receive an email with an inspiring tip for child care directors and owners.
- Pin-Ups: Inspirations and Tips are available to download and “pin-up” on your bulletin board.
- Survey Results: You can review results of the Saturday Success Secret Surveys, as well as results of the monthly Child Care Owner/Director Community Collaboration Surveys.
- Blog Articles. Our articles cover current topics in managing a child care center and offer great tips in helping you, your staff, parents and the children.
The price for membership is $0.00 now.