Recruiting, Managing, Empowering
- Baby Steps
- The Ying & Yang of Empowering Child Care Staff
- Employing Highly Motivated Staff Who Are Truly My TEAM Members!
- Six Tools for Child Care Professionals to Improve Communication in Your Center
- Have You Ever Wondered How to Motivate Staff Members Who Don’t Want to Be Motivated?
- Be All That They Can Be
- The Value of GREAT Communication in Your Child Care Center
- What Is the Gain from Employee Professional Development?
- How Can You Determine if the Professional Development You Are Offering…Worked?
- Who Needs Professional Development and How Much Do They Need?
- Success Strategies: Employee Incentives That Work
- Lost in the Shuffle: How Did This Happen?
- Employee Evaluations – Step by Step Success (Part 4 of 4)
- Employee Evaluations – Step by Step Success (Part 3 of 4)
- Employee Evaluations – Step by Step Success (Part 2 of 4)
- Employee Evaluations – Step by Step Success (Part 1 of 4)
- Motivating Child Care Staff – A Thank You Goes a Long Way!
- Not Just a Child Care Worker – Special Jobs for Special People
Tip Sheets and Pin-Ups:
Webinars and Packages:
You Pick Fix-It$99.00 Add to cart
No Stress: Face to Face Conversations with Difficult Staff Members
$99.00Add to cart
Taking Ownership of Getting Your Children “Kindergarten Ready”$5.00 Add to cart
The Value of Empowering Staff: Creating a Win-Win Partnership$15.00 Add to cart
One-on-One Coaching (1 hour)$125.00 Add to cart
One-on-One Coaching Package (6 hours)$400.00 Add to cart